To avoid losing data, you can also try Passvers iOS System Stock Firmware Recovery. It provides three modes to fix your iPhone software problems, including Free Quick Fix, Standard Mode, and Advanced Mode.
- We will help you fix iPhone won’t restore issue in this informative guide.
- Please click the OK button to give AnyFix permission.
- If you have faced an abrupt shutdown before facing the black screen, it might be due to the startup disk malfunction.
- If you’re receiving “the iPhone could not be updated because the firmware file is not compatible” error when updating your iDevices to the latest iOS 16, how to fix it?
You can use it to solve more difficult problems, like downgrading the iOS or jailbreaking the device. Here are the guides on how to enter/exit DFU mode. After the restore process is complete, the iPad will restart. You should see “Slide to set up.” Move the slider from left to right and follow the instructions in the iOS Setup Assistant. This post shares the seven methods to fix such iPhone update failures and lets you upgrade your device to the latest iOS smoothly.
- Read this article to learn how to update your iPhone software and this article to learn how to update your Apple Watch software.
- It seems that the firmware file from apple is corrupt in some way.
- The iPhone “iPhone” could not be restored because the firmware file was corrupt.
- Hence, ensure the latest data backup is there before you try this method.
- This post illustrates the possible causes and workable solutions for you to fix your iPhone not turning on with a black screen.
Once you have reinstalled the macOS, check if the MacBook black screen of death is gone. Try restarting your system and check if the black screen appears. Once the power cycling of Mac is done, check if the MacBook black screen of death issue persists. Moreover, this comprehensive DIY guide to fixing the Mac black screen of death will also help you recover any data lost due to the BSoD. When you received an error message that tells “Word experienced an error trying to open the file…”, the .docx Word file is not corrupted. It could be locked in a read-only state. Navigate to find the corrupted DOCX word file and select it.
Choose the “Standard Mode” box so that your iPhone firmware will be restored without any data loss (The “Advanced Mode” will erase all the data). Then press the “Next” button to proceed to the next window.
The NVRAM/PRAM is responsible for regulating the data related to time settings, volume, display brightness, resolution, etc. You can easily use the Disk utility to repair the startup disk.