Most of these errors get fixed merely by restarting your Mac. The black screen may also result from the glitches in the startup process of your Mac.
You can do this with iTunes, but you will loose your device’s data. Unfortunately when a device is in such of state, you cannot back it up.
- You can recover data from a crashed, non-booting, or inaccessible Mac by following a simple data recovery process.
- Here we recommend you an alternative to iTunes – AnyTrans, which is fitted stock firmware file with many powerful functions in comparison to iTunes.
- You can now download iMyFone Fixppo to install the compatible firmware to your iPhone.
- The previous chapter explained how VictronConnect will automatically update to the latest firmware version.
- The old alias now points to a nonexistent location and you get the error from above.
- To fix this iOS 16.1 error, first sign out of iCloud and then sign back.
Your iPhone should turn on and get out of the iPhone black screen of death. Now download the program on your PC/Mac, and get ready to fix the iPad/iPhone black screen of death. If the iPhone screen is black but still works, you have the chance to fix it and avoid losing important photos, videos, and files. Now, let’s see how to fix black screen on iPhone in 4 workarounds. You may want to go over them and get rid of iPhone black screen in no time.
Use the free iPhone data recovery software – MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS to recover its data after fixing your device. Factory resetting, in general, is the most effective method to fix the white Apple screen of death issue. But this method will erase all of the data off your iPhone.
Sometimes, however, firmware updates won’t install correctly and your device may not function properly. You can fix corrupted firmware by simply reinstalling the latest software to your iPad. Some Windows users are experiencing problems while creating iDevice backups because Windows Defender detects some files from the backup as malware. They could not use their backup files until they fully disabled their malware and antivirus protection.